Church culture is the unique set of values, traditions, and behaviors that characterize a particular church. It's important because it helps define who a church is and what it stands for, and a church with a culture of missions it's quite evident to those that are a part of it and those that come in contact with it. It can be a source of strength and unity for members. It's important for churches to evaluate their vision and make sure it's in line with their intended desire to have a culture of missions.
- The church leadership gives honest and sincere public support towards missions by leading the way.
- Teach and preach on missions regularly within all areas of the church (Sunday and mid-week services, youth night, children's church, and all other areas of the church.)
- Encourage all members to pray regularly for missionaries, laborers serving in every area required, and God to direct and guide their efforts.
- Take short-term teams to the mission field so they can experience and see for themselves God at work in the foreign lands.
- Have a missions budget and promote giving sacrificially to missions causes.
- Develop a mission team to manage and oversee the culture of missions.
CHECK OUT OUR MISSION TRAINING VIDEOS
MISSIONS ON YOUR HEART?
If you are a ministry, minister, or person of God that wants to dive deeper into missions but don't know how that looks for you, feel free to contact me. I would love to explore your heart and see where God leads you. I can share with you all the avenues that I am aware of in the hopes of connecting and plugging you into the right place that God has for you in the world of missions. Reaching lives for Jesus Christ in the international fields requires thoughtful planning. There is a mission pipeline sort of speak that needs to be built out specifically for you. I can help you do that.